Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing this forum
I just want to say that every time I come on here to check things out there are a ton of random posts that have nothing to do with motorcycles and it makes me not want to come back. One dude is literally killing this forum. Its sad.
" If I wanted comfy I'd buy a bagger... "
~Juan Carlito~

First Bike - 1979 Honda CB 650 Bobber Project
(Thread "Lost & Lovin It")
Second Bike - 1985 Yamaha XV700 Virago
(Thread "Onto the next one! 1985 XV700 Build!")
(04-08-2017, 08:40 PM)JuanCarlito Wrote: I just want to say that every time I come on here to check things out there are a ton of random posts that have nothing to do with motorcycles and it makes me not want to come back. One dude is literally killing this forum. Its sad.

I agree.  I am going to have to consider getting help and getting some admins.  I do this all out of pocket and trying to keep up/combat spammers suck.  I install all the plug-ins and captcha deals to stop spammers but they always figure out how to defeat them.  I'm sorry that it happens.  Anybody reading this, feel free to PM me if you'd like to help!

Thanks,
Jeff
To help with some of the spam I will be approving all posts before they go up. I didn't want to set it up this way but I'ts all I can do for now. Sorry guys!
(04-11-2017, 01:13 PM)jmilay Wrote: To help with some of the spam I will be approving all posts before they go up.  I didn't want to set it up this way but I'ts all I can do for now.  Sorry guys!

It sucks but until a better solution is available at least we can all get back to enjoying bikes again. I'd offer help but am struggling to keep up with my own site Confused
" If I wanted comfy I'd buy a bagger... "
~Juan Carlito~

First Bike - 1979 Honda CB 650 Bobber Project
(Thread "Lost & Lovin It")
Second Bike - 1985 Yamaha XV700 Virago
(Thread "Onto the next one! 1985 XV700 Build!")
(04-11-2017, 01:13 PM)jmilay Wrote: To help with some of the spam I will be approving all posts before they go up.  I didn't want to set it up this way but I'ts all I can do for now.  Sorry guys!

jmilay,
gotta do what you gotta...anybody not liking it...well

rdkll
From a bagger to a bobber!
I hate to see these things, I haven't been in this site in about 6 months. Not because of the site it's self but because of things in my life. I was hoping this site would have taken off by now I know the Instagram page stays lit up. I was hoping it would have taken off by now hopefully with the fix of these issues and word of mouth/ social media exposure it will take off. This is a good place with people who are not going to knock each other because it's not a Harley. We all know those guys best of luck getting this resolved